Come to our indoor cricket sessions for girls aged 9–13, every Saturday in March.
Cricket sessions for girls aged 9–13 (school years 5–8).
- It may be possible to include girls outside this age range depending upon experience and numbers – please contact Rosalyn Porter for advice.
Every Saturday in March, 4:00pm – 5:15pm.
- March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th.
All sessions will emphasise having fun and learning about the game and the skills involved, including batting, bowling and fielding.
- Soft balls will be used (rather than cricket balls).
- The first session attended is free. Subsequent sessions are £2.50 each.
- Sessions will be run by ECB Level 2 qualified coaches from Oxford Cricket Club.
- Players who enjoy the sessions and want to play more will be given details of Oxford Cricket Club training and will have opportunities to play games in the summer.
Sports Hall, Headington School, OX3 7TT (entrance is via Headley Way)
- Car parking is by the astroturf pitch – from the Headley Way entrance, drive round to the left, along the front of the school and the astroturf will be directly in front of you.
- To get to the sports hall, walk along the side of the astroturf, away from the main school buildings towards the sports complex until you get to the patio outside the swimming pool – take the door on the right, behind the toilets.
- Bicycle parking is outside the swimming pool.