The Oxford Cricket Club Academy Summer 2017 is three weeks of cricket summer camps for boys and girls from around Oxfordshire ages 5 to 15.
- Week 1 – Monday 24th July – Friday 28th July
- Week 2 – Monday 7th August – Friday 11th August
- Week 3 – Monday 21st August – Friday 25th August
Cricket is a great way to have fun with your friends. If you’re a complete beginner or have played a little cricket we have the coaches to help you have a go at bowling, batting and fielding and have amazing fun at the same time!
… Sign Up!
For a more comprehensive list of common questions, please see our Academy FAQs
The full address is: Oxford University Press Sports Ground, Jordan Hill Rd, Oxford, OX2 8EF
Who can join?
The Academy is open to all young cricketers (boys and girls) between the ages of 5 and 15.
The Academy is open to cricketers of all abilities. So if you are an experienced cricketer, our coaches can help you improve your batting, bowling and fielding. If you are only a beginner the Academy is an excellent chance get some more cricketing experience.
The Academy Summer 2017 is priced as follows:
- Junior Academy (School Years R – 4) Half Day £18, Whole Day £35
- Senior Academy (School Years 5 – 9) – Whole Day £35
Full youth members of Oxford CC are entitled to a 10% discount, a discount code will be emailed to all youth members in due course.
What do I need?
You will need:
- A packed lunch and a bottle of water to drink
- loose, sporty clothing for running around in.
We can provide all the kit to play cricket and the majority of protective equipment (pads, gloves) but we cannot currently provide protective helmets.
We ask that boys bring their own abdominal protector (cricket box).